Sunday, August 24, 2014

NFC & AFC East 2014 Season Predictions




NFC & AFC East 2014 Season Predictions

NFC East

1          1.       Dallas Cowboys (10-6)

Now, obviously, since I’m a Cowboys fan there is SOME bias opinion with my prediction, but once again The NFC East is full of garbage and if The Cowboys can some how manage to play decent this season then they should be able to win this division. The Cowboys made improvements to the offensive line, which has been their major problem over the years, this is going to be one of the best offensive lines they have had in Tony Romo’s career so he should have a lot more time to light up an opposing defense. I think that Demarco Murray is going to have a breakout season, one where he finally can stay healthy and take advantage of this beast of an offensive line. On defense there were improvements, but also setbacks with the release of Demarcus Ware (I’m still not happy about that), Sean Lee’s injury in offseason workouts and now stupid ass Orlando Scandrick has gone and got himself suspended for the first four games. I don’t think they can be any worse than last year, but by no means do I think The Cowboys are going to dominate on defense. I think the way The Cowboys will win this season will be behind a high powered offense, but I imagine that defense is going to break our hearts a few times this season!

2          2.       Philadelphia Eagles (9-7)

I’m not really sure why everybody is on “The Nick Foles Train” going into the 2014 season because I don’t understand what he has accomplished to deserve such high praise? Offensively outside of Lesean McCoy and the addition of Darren Sproles, The Eagles don’t have anything going on. The receiving core is mediocre at best and like I said what has Nick Foles proven to be, I question that he’s even going to become a halfway decent quarterback and in 3-5 years he will more than likely be a backup or  a mascot. Not much is going on defensively with this stupid team either so expect yet another season where The Eagles DON’T even come close to touching a Super Bowl Trophy!

3          3.       Washington Redskins (8-8)

For some reason the media thinks The Redskins are going to be a team that’s going to dominate, but I don’t understand where they get these idiotic theories? I mean outside of the addition of Desean Jackson what did they do this offseason? Robert Griffin III can’t read a defense to save his life which is why he always wants to run and then ends up getting injured or just turning the ball over, this will continue to be a problem with him once again. RGIII should just change his name to China Doll because that is what he has proven to be since college, I’d be surprised if he can make it through the entire season. Sure, getting him a new weapon like Jackson is going to help but that’s not going to change the fact that he can’t read a defense! The Redskins defense is old as all hell too, I’ve heard a couple analysts say that this is going to be one of the best Redskins defenses’ they’ve had in awhile which is amusing because there isn’t ANYTHING impressive about their defense! Hell there isn’t anything impressive about this stupid team all I know is I’m going to enjoy watching their season go NOWHERE!!!

4          4.       New York Giants (3-13)

The Giants are going to have an awful season, they have done next to nothing to improve their team this offseason and truthfully I’m excited about that because I HATE The VaGiants! I see A LOT of turnovers coming from Eli Manning this season as his offensive line is absolute garbage and we all know what happens to a Manning when he gets “happy feet”, they tend to make a lot more mistakes when they’re trying to save the game with stupid plays that turn into an interception.  Not much on offense or defense going on with this team, it’s going to be a long season for The Giants!

AFC East

1          1.       New England Patriots (11-5)

I can’t pick against The Patriots in this division, for one because it’s overall shit and two as long as Tom Brady and Bill Belichick are around The Patriots continue to compete and win, it’s just unfortunately the way this league has been over the years (I am not a fan of them if you can’t sense the sarcasm). They actually stocked up on defense this offseason and took care of their biggest weakness from last season they picked up Darrell Revis who I think is going to be back to his old form before his ACL injury and also adding in Brandon Browner in the secondary really sets this team up nicely on the defensive side of the ball. So once again The Patriots will be in my fucking face through January, zip a dee do dah!

2          2.       New York Jets (10-6)

The Jets are one of my sleeper picks, I feel like they had a great offseason picking up some pieces to improve this team and get them on the road to winning. The biggest move they made this offseason was picking up Chris Johnson at running back, he was wasting his talent away in Tennessee and I think can now finally show the league he’s not washed up and can still light up a defense on the ground. Gino Smith is by no means that great of a quarterback, but I think he is good enough to work with this team and get some wins. I like their defense too not many big name guys on the squad, but trust me their linebacking core is deep. The Jets are much improved and on their way to being a good team that will compete for the division.

3          3.       Buffalo Bills (6-10)

Sooooo The Bills drafted Sammy Watkins…….ummmm they also…….ummmmm……..! I’m searching for something to even say about The Bills and that was all I could come up with besides they’re a God awful team who is once again going to go nowhere except for to Toronto!

4          4.       Miami Dolphins (5-11)

The Dolphins suck….I don’t believe I need to go any further than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment