Monday, October 20, 2014

World Series Prediction



Division Series Record (1-3)
Championship Series Record (1-1)

World Series Prediction

San Francisco Giants Vs Kansas City Royals

I would have never guessed that this would be The World Series matchup when the season started or at any point during the season, but here we are! Of course I’m thrilled because The Giants are once again back in The World Series for the third time in the last five seasons so if they get this win then they will be considered a dynasty, a word I never thought I would ever be able to associate with The Giants! This is going to be a great matchup because both teams are very similar, they dominate with pitching and can score the critical runs when needed. They have  both taken numerous games throughout the postseason past nine innings and been able to win on the road under pressure. These teams have it all starting pitching, lights out bullpen, strong defense and smart hitters, but when it’s all said and done The Giants have Bruce Bochy who knows how to make all the right decisions when the game is on the line. I think that will be the edge in this matchup, I have respect for what The Royals have done this season and I know everybody is pulling for the underdog, but come playoff time under Bruce Bochy, The Giants know how to get the job done!

Giants over Royals 6 Games

No comments:

Post a Comment