Sunday, January 8, 2017

College Football National Championship Prediction



Semifinals Record (1-1)

College Football National Championship Prediction

Clemson Vs Alabama

It’s rematch time and I couldn’t care less!! Alabama’s dominance has grown so old that College Football has become boring to me, but hey those ratings say otherwise! I’m not trying to be a hater about them, I actually respect their dominance. It would just be nice if someone, ANYONE could at least challenge them. Unfortunately, that challenge won’t be in this matchup against Clemson. DeShaun Watson is a good quarterback and is more than likely going to make some big plays in the game, but I don’t think it will be enough to outlast the Alabama defense for four quarters. Alabama’s defense is even better than last year’s National Championship defense, so I really don’t think this game is going to end up being that close. The entire Alabama team looks unstoppable and while Clemson is a good team, I don’t think they have what it takes to beat Alabama.

Alabama over Clemson 35-17

No comments:

Post a Comment