Wednesday, May 31, 2017

NBA Finals Prediction



First Round Record (7-1)
Semi-Finals Record (3-1)
Conference Finals Record (2-0)

NBA Finals Prediction

Cleveland Cavaliers Vs Golden State Warriors

My thoughts on this entire NBA season is this by far has been the worst basketball I have ever watched in my life. From start to finish this season has flat out been boring, I’ve barely been able to keep up with what’s even going on in every game I watch because I’m trying not to doze off! I was hoping that it was just a regular season thing, but the playoffs have been just as uninteresting as the regular season was. The competition in each conference has been so awful and unbearable, that no team even comes close to the Warriors and Cavaliers! I have a feeling the NBA Finals are going to follow this season’s theme of boringness.

This matchup looks great at first, especially with what these two teams have done in the past two Finals matchups, but I get the feeling that we are going to see a dud here. The only team who has shown any type of consistency this season has been the Warriors. Throughout the regular season the Cavs were fumbling and stumbling all over themselves and were not impressive in any way, so I am interested to see what happens in this matchup. I believe the Warriors will end up dominating the Cavaliers on offense and will wear out LeBron, since he constantly has to carry his team on his shoulders. LeBron has been playing out of his mind this postseason and has been pretty much unstoppable, but he hasn’t faced a team who can actually play defense!  The Warriors are underrated on the defensive side of the ball and I also believe their bench is more likely to step it up and help win them a game or two in this series. I am looking forward to the end of this insanely boring NBA season!

Warriors over Cavaliers in 5 games

MVP: Kevin Durant

No comments:

Post a Comment