Tuesday, October 22, 2013

2013 World Series Prediction



Championship Record (2-0)
Divisional Record (3-1)

2013 World Series Prediction

St. Louis Cardinals Vs Boston Red Sox

Well unfortunately the two best teams are set to matchup for The World Series, I say unfortunately because I absolutely HATE The Red Sox and I don’t really care for The Cardinals either, but hey I guess that should make my prediction even easier since there won’t be one ounce of bias! Both of these teams matchup so well against eachother it’s tough to decide who has any type of edge because they both dominate with starting pitching, as well as in the bullpen and they also have power in their batting lineups. Like I said before, in my previous blog,  I thought The Red Sox were the best team in the league in the Summer so I don’t really see them falling apart right now, they are playing some great team baseball and also mistake free baseball! I feel like The Red Sox are more likely to take advantage of The Cardinals mistakes and edge out the close games, they also have a bunch of scrappy veterans who know how to make the big play when needed, just ask Shane Victorino and Big Papi they have had some game changing moments already and I don’t think it will stop until they hoist the trophy.

Red Sox over Cardinals 6 games

No comments:

Post a Comment